How many high schoolers do you know that moonlight as embalmers? In a uniquely non-Tinder-focused Tinder Files episode, the Bear Man talks about how he went from being the only kid in a bagpipe band, to becoming a full fledged Viking reenactor, and how he earned the nickname ‘the bear man’ to begin with..
The music in this episode is courtesy of www.bensound.com.
Mentions and More Information
- Live Action Role Play (LARP)
- Amtgard (Medieval combat & Roleplay)
- Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. (SCA)
- Queen Boudica: BBC and what we really know
- Boudica's rebellion against the Romans
- Norman Conquest
- Will Somers (the Bear Man's ancestory)
- King Henry VIII's madness
- CORRECTION: Enhanced Interrogation Techniques (i.e. sleep deprivation, subjection to cold and simulated drowning)
- 10 companies that control the death industry
- Alternative Funerals (the lady Veeps mentioned)
- Universal Life Church: Become Ordained!
- Deepeeka (the brand recommended by Bear Man)
- Yellow River Game Ranch (Lilburn, GA)